Campagnolo Bora Ultra 35 Tubular Wheelset 2018
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
In answer to great request from Nairo Quintana and the other champions using Campagnolo, the Bora Ultra 35 is the best wheel out there in terms of performance uphill and on mixed routes.
Its 35 mm profile makes it an extremely light carbon wheel that however guarantees remarkable aerodynamic benefits.
Campagnolo offers the Bora Ultra 35 in both clincher and tubular versions, extending the versatility of what is described as the best carbon wheel on the market also to cyclists who prefer the easy management of clinchers.
But this is not all as innovative AC3 (All Conditions Carbon Control) Technology means maximum safety when braking in any condition, guaranteeing shorter stopping distances and excellent modularity of braking power.
Thanks to its wide, aerodynamic profile, differentiated hub diameter and CULT bearings, all cyclists can now enjoy the same performance Campagnolo guarantees its Pro-Tour champions.
- Its 35 mm carbon profile guarantees maximum lightness and aerodynamics
- Its carbon hubs reduce weight for good lateral stiffness
- Designed for best results uphill and on the flat
Lightweight and smooth
- CULT bearings guarantee up to nine times the smoothness of standard solutions
- Its carbon rim and hubs ensure good stiffness and extremely low weight
- Its aerodynamic profile spokes ensure maximum air penetration
- Also available in a clincher version, in Bright Label and Dark Label colourways
- Its CULT bearings are designed to zero oxidation and preserve performance over time
- Its exclusive G3 spokes ensure better balancing of the traction force on the wheel, drastically reducing all its stress
- Number of spokes: 18 front and 21 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Ultralinear/DRSC geometry
- Aluminium nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11/12
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Carbon hub
- USB bearings Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 35 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 35mm/24,2mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
The Bora Bora Ultra 35 wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Special brake pad kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% in dry
- New Quick Release wheels with totally redesigned aerodynamic profile, lighter and with shiny finish
- Valve extender
- User manual
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a 500 HKD voucher