Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite C17 Clincher Wheelset with Continental Grand Prix 5000 Tyre & Tube Bundle
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite C17 is a best-in-class alloy clincher road wheelset that balances lightweight, durability and performance exceptionally well. While this wheelset feels fast and responsive out on the road, weighing just 1510 grams, thanks to the triple-milled rim construction they still boast class-leading strength and durability. This wheelset also features Fulcrum’s Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation process, which adds a hard, but fine black coating to the outer wall of the rim. Other than giving this wheelset a much stealthier look, this coating also significantly increases rim’s life and resistance to wear. Importantly, because of this coating, you must use the blue brake pads provided.
The slight difference in depth between the front and rear rim helps to reduce system weight and increases the lateral stiffness of the rear wheel, helping to deliver power directly from rider to road. With a rim diameter of 22.5mm, the Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite C17 can accommodate tyres up to 50mm, increasing grip and rider comfort across rougher surfaces.
The front hub shell is constructed from carbon to reduce system weight, while the high-flange rear hub is made of alloy to increase torsional stiffness. Both hubs have proprietary USB bearing internals, which promise a reduction in rolling resistance and increased durability. These high-quality hubs are laced to the rims via 16 bladed alloy spokes on the front, and 21 on the rear which maximises aerodynamic performance and wheel strength. As an added bonus, these alloy spokes are easy and economical to replace should any unforeseen potholes cause any damage. In all, a lightweight, but durable alloy wheelset that is equally at home on fast flat group rides, as well as steep alpine climbs.
Lightweight triple-milled alloy rim
- Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treated braking surface for added durability and wear resistance
- 27mm front rim depth, 30mm rear rim depth
- 22.5mm internal rim width
- Weight: 1510 grams
- Lightweight carbon fibre QR front hub, durable alloy QR high-flange rear hub. USB ceramic bearings
- 10/11 speed compatible freehub
- Compatible with rim brakes and cantilever brakes
- Compatible with clincher tyres
- Aero straight-pull bladed spokes. 16 front / 21 rear
- Quick release skewers, special blue brake pads and rim tape included
Continental Grand Prix 5000 – 700x25mm – Twin pack
Improving on the GP4000S II, a tyre considered by many to be the best all-round road tyre ever made, might have seemed like an impossible task. However, true to their renowned reputation of continuous innovation, Continental has delivered an even lighter, faster tyre which offers more grip and puncture protection than any other to date.
Handmade clincher tyre
- Proprietary Black Chili compound for added grip, higher durability and 12% lower rolling resistance
- Active comfort technology for vibration damping and increased rider comfort
- Vectren protection shield for higher puncture protection and a 20% increase in durability
- Laser grip technology, expands tread over the shoulder of the tyre for added grip
- Weight: 220 grams – 700 x 25mm
Whether you ride every day or only a couple of times a year, Continental innertubes are an essential item in any cyclists' kit bag. This race-ready road bike innertube is suitable for 700c tyres from up to 25mm, and come with a longer 60mm valve option, so you can use them with your deeper carbon wheelsets.
- Suitable for 18mm to 25mm tyres
- 42mm threaded valve
- Removable valve core
- The Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite C17 wheelset
- Continental Grand Prix 5000 Twin-pack – 700x25mm
- Continental Race inner tube twin pack – 18-25mm
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a 500 HKD voucher
Other customers bought:
Fulcrum Racing Zero C17 Competizione Clincher/Tubeless WheelsetRRP HK$13079.99HK$8624.99Save: HK$4455.00
Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite C17 Clincher WheelsetRRP HK$11989.99HK$7783.49Save: HK$4206.50