Feedback Sports Omnium Trainer/Rollers
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Feedback Sports Omnium Rollers are one of the most compact, well-designed and competitively priced turbo trainers money can buy. Being one of the only folding trainers on the market, it takes seconds to set up – simply unfold, mount your bike and train. Importantly, because your rear wheel is held in place by two sturdy quick releases, you can ride with total confidence that your bike is well secured. Thankfully, it's compatible with a huge range of thru-axles too, for maximum versatility.
Equipped with an incredibly quiet internal roller which provides variable progressive resistance, this turbo trainer allows you to train hard without disturbing anyone. It's also compatible with apps like Zwift and TrainerRoad which boosts the effectiveness of your workouts, provides better structure and improves engagement, helping you get better results.
Weighing just over 6 kgs and being foldable into a small bag, travelling with the Omnium roller trainer is incredibly easy and ideal for pre-race warm-ups. Vitally, the wheelbase on the Feedback Sports Omnium Rollers is adjustable, allowing you to accommodate all types of bikes meaning you can get a great workout, whether you're a mountain biker or road rider.
- Overdrive version - Internal Progressive Resistance
- Accepts standard QR, 12_100, 15_100 & 15_110 (boost) thru-axles
- Adjustable wheelbase and fork-mount height for various bicycles (road, MTB, CX)
- No tools required to assemble or store Ã‘ simply unfold and fold
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
- Compatible with Zwift, The Sufferfest and TrainerRoad
- 3-Year Warranty
- Total weight: 14 lbs (6.35 kg)
- Folded dimensions: 66 cm x 18 cm x 20 cm
- Accepts forks w/ standard QR, 12x100, 15x100 & 15x110 (boost) thru-axles
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c-700c, 26"-29"
- Aluminium drums: 4.0" diameter, double-wall design
- Rider weight limit: 225 lbs
- Wheelbase from 840mm to 1200mm
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
If ordered before 11pm, delivered by courier next working day.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a 500 HKD voucher